Districon, a leading boutique consultant in Supply Chain Management
Districon is supporting domestic clients and multinationals to develop strategies and solutions to create agile, resilient and sustainable supply chains. We succeed in this with 80 enthusiastic colleagues from our offices in The Netherlands, Singapore and Chicago.
Districon is the advisory group Supply Chain & Logistics of Royal HaskoningDHV. Royal HaskoningDHV is a global engineering, project management and consultancy firm, with 6,000 colleagues in 140 countries. Together we work on projects that have a positive impact on people, our living environment and the economy. With the Business Line Industry & Buildings we serve a broad, international market. Within the Business Line there are projects within various markets, among which: consumer goods, pharma, logistics, data centers, energy, healthcare, government and education.
Our Supply Chain Management consultants design supply chain networks and support our customer by developing and implementing planning solutions. Your sharp analytical insight and ability to convert figures into usable advice and applications with which customers can improve their planning, will help you do so.
You make the difference for our customers with dynamic projects such as:
- Modelling the future Supply Chain Network for an international wholesale company
- Designing and implementing a new S&OP/IBP process and tool for a globally operating production company
- Building a supply chain control tower for a world-famous sports brand
- Developing a strategic forecasting tool to predict global market sales for one of the largest food & beverage companies
As Senior Consultant Supply Chain Management, you will be working in the supply chain management team that consists of around 30 ambitious colleagues. You complement each other in terms of content and continuously challenge each other to get the best out of you.
In your role as Senior Consultant Supply Chain Management, you:
- Will be a project lead and manage a project team up to 5 colleagues
- Manage the customer stakeholders, from planners up to C-level
- Leading the steering committees
- Manage multiple customer accounts and build sustainable long term relations with our clients
- Generate new business and initiate new projects
Furthermore, as a Senior Consultant Supply Chain Management you:
- Have a passion for supply chain management.
- Are customer and result oriented
- Have proven leadership skills to manage a project team
- Affinity with supply chain analytics tools (e.g. Business Intelligence, Optimization & simulation)
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills and are able to explain complex processes easily
- have guts and are a go-getter: you keep going until you find the right solution.
- You are inquisitive: you always want to know exactly how things work, and understand them well
- You are analytically strong: you draw the right conclusions from a whole range of numbers and variables
As a basis you bring along:
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in consultancy, supply chain or operations management
- Excellent proficiency of both Dutch and English.
- Experience in at least on of our focus industries: FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing and contract logistics
What do you get from us?
Plenty of dynamics at Districon and Royal HaskoningDHV! We offer you a wide range of projects and customers to work with.
We alternate hard work with delicious lunches, Friday afternoon drinks, barbecues, winter sports and once every two years a weekend away with the entire company. A good work-life balance is important to us.
And then, you also get:
- An appropriate salary with good career opportunities
- Participation in the long-term development program 'Expedition Districon' which consists of coaching and training of practical and your consulting and coaching skills
- Well-facilitated home office, so you can work partly at home and partly in the office, this includes a laptop and smartphone
- Travel allowance for own or public transport
- 28 holiday days and the possibility to buy extra
- Personal budget to spend yourself, for example on a bicycle or extra holidays, but you can also have it paid out
- Excellent pension build-up: no worries for later.
“You will work in our office in Amersfoort. But you have access to all our other offices (eg: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Eindhoven, Nijmegen).”
Want to apply?
Already decided and can't wait to meet our supply chain experts? Apply via button below.
Because of our growth, we are constantly looking for talent. Are you curious about Districon and the possibilities for you? Then don't hesitate to contact us. The coffee and our team are ready for you!
Thank you for your interest, but no acquisition in relation to this vacancy.