So, are you looking for a graduation internship where you learn everything about supply chain management and logistics? Where you get the opportunity to move on to your first job? Then an internship at Districon is exactly what you are looking for!
What will you do during the internship?
"Solving diverse supply chain issues for customers all over the world’’.
You will face a new challenge in the field of warehousing, supply chain management, urban mobility and the development of ZE zones or sales & operations. At Districon you can participate immediately during your internship. This means that you are working for our clients together with a great team with a mix of experiences consultants. We won’t ask you to get us coffee or make copies, but we give you the opportunity to directly gain experience with the market leader in the field of logistics.
Where you will intern
As an intern you will become part of Districon the advisory group 'Supply Chain & Logistics’ of Royal HaskoningDHV. We are all about solving logistical challenges. On a global level, we think along with various organizations. From multinationals to medium-sized companies and from strategy to implementation. We are always focused on impactful results. In the Netherlands we are the largest provider of logistics consultancy, IT solutions and supply chain specialists.
Our Advisory Group has 80 enthusiastic colleagues and we run our supply chain and logistics business from our “head office” in Amersfoort, The Netherlands supported by our offices in from Amersfoort to Singapore and Chicago.
What you bring
As an intern, you will bring along the following:
- You are a top-notch high potential with ambition, a result driven mindset and the motivation to learn more
- You have proactive attitude, affinity for IT and Data and above all, passion for what you do
- You have an affinity with logistics and a relevant background (for example Industrial Engineering, Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Econometrics) at WO level
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills
- You are able to join us in our office in Amersfoort.
What we offer you
An internship in an international and dynamic work environment, with a great working atmosphere. You will learn from working with experienced consultants and get a glimpse of the various areas of expertise we have on offer. Learn and experience in order to map out your own career path.
We combine hard work with Friday afternoon drinks, barbecues, winter sports and once every two years a weekend away with the entire advisory group.
Furthermore, we offer:
- The most beautiful and challenging internship projects
- Personal attention and guidance
- All the tools you need to support your work: laptop & software
- The space to discover and further develop your own interests and specializations
- An internship compensation (450, - gross per month for a full-time internship)
- A workspace in our office in Amersfoort. But you have access to all our other offices (eg: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Eindhoven, Nijmegen).
Are you our new intern?
Then we would like to meet you! Apply via the button below and upload your resume and motivation.