How do you reduce the risk of bottles breaking during the production process? What is the most efficient routing of groceries from the distribution center to the customer? Supply chain questions you have probably already encountered during your studies Logistics & Management, IT & Business or previous experience in supply chain management. As Junior Consultant Customer Success at Districon, you will solve these issues by managing and supporting our customized (AIMMS) applications together with experienced and knowledgeable colleagues. You make the difference for clients like Heineken, Albert Heijn or Action. Your insights support supply chain processes, such as a production planning solution for a manufacturer or devising a solution for an S&OP/IBP cycle.
On the data analytics & solutions page, you can read more about this working method and find examples from practice.
Working at Districon
Join us! For over 45 years, Districon has been working with organizations all over the world to develop strategies and solve problems for integrated chain management. How can things be done even more efficiently and sustainably? We enjoy challenges, the harder the better. Only the best result is good enough. We succeed in this with 80 enthusiastic colleagues from Maarssen, Singapore and Chicago.
Our attractive office in Maarssen is the base camp from which we serve our clients as best as possible. Right next to the A2 motorway, so easy to reach. Coming by public transport? Maarssen station is about a 15-minute walk away.
As Junior Consultant Customer Success, you will be working in the supply chain analytics team that consists of around 30 ambitious colleagues. You complement each other in terms of content and continuously challenge each other to get the best out of you. We regularly exchange expertise with each other in order to arrive at even better solutions together. In quarterly business reviews with the entire Districon team, you keep everyone informed of the developments at your clients.
To successfully manage and support (AIMMS) solutions for our customers together with your experienced colleagues. With your passion for understanding, supporting and optimizing processes in supply chains, you do this very well. Your proactive and committed involvement in the success of our customers will help you achieve this: you anticipate their functional and technical questions and changes. You are always their first point of contact, clients feel the same way. You understand their business needs and suggest new solutions. Your inquisitive mind helps you with that, always wanting to know how things work first. Your flexibility ensures that you can switch effortlessly when clients change their priorities.
Furthermore, as Junior Consultant Customer Success you are:
- analytically strong: you understand and see through complex solutions and processes
- excellent at maths: you easily draw the right conclusions from a complete supply chain solution
- pragmatic: helping our customer sometimes requires more than a complex mathematical solution
- brave: you dare to ask questions and keep going until you find the right solution.
As a basis you take along:
- bachelor's degree in Logistics & Management, IT & Business or a comparable qualification
- preferably knowledge of AIMMS (Operations Research), Python and/or R, SQL
- some work experience in supply chain or operations management
- excellent command of both the Dutch and English languages.
What do you get from us?
Plenty of dynamics at bij Districon! We offer you a wide range of projects in which to work and gain experience. You will learn from working with experienced consultants and get a glimpse of the various areas of expertise we have on offer. Learn and experience in order to map out your own career path.
We alternate hard work with delicious lunches, Friday afternoon drinks, barbecues, winter sports and once every two years a weekend away with the entire company. If corona allows us, of course. In any case, a good work-life balance is important to us.
And then, you also get:
- a competitive salary with good career opportunities
- participation in the multi-year development program 'Expedition Districon' that consists of coaching and training of practical skills and your consulting- and coaching skills
- a well-facilitated home office, so you can work partly at home and partly in the office
- including a laptop and smartphone
- Travel allowance for own or public transport
- 28 holiday days and the possibility to buy extra holiday days
- a well-facilitated home workplace
- a personal budget to spend, for example on a bicycle or buy extra holidays, but you can also have it paid out
- an excellent pension scheme: no worries for later
Want to apply?
Already decided and can't wait to meet our supply chain experts? Mail your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about our vacancy Junior Consultant Customer Success, feel free to ask Victor Ponsioen at 06 237 325 57 or email@example.com.
Because of our growth, we are constantly looking for talent. Are you curious about Districon and the possibilities for you? Then don't hesitate to contact us. The coffee and our team are ready for you!
Thank you for your interest, but no acquisition in relation to this vacancy.