How do you reduce the risk of breakage of bottles during the production process? What is the most efficient routing to bring groceries from the distribution center to customers? These are typical supply chain questions that you encountered during your study Logistics & Management, IT & Business or previous experience in supply chain management. As Junior Consultant Customer Success at Districon, you solve these issues by managing and supporting our customized (AIMMS) applications together with knowledgeable colleagues.
You make the difference for clients such as Heineken, Albert Heijn or Action. The solutions that you manage support supply chain processes. Think of a production planning solution for a manufacturer or creating a solution for a S&OP/IBP cycle. You will work in the supply chain analytics team consisting of about thirty colleagues. Together with all the supply chain consultants you continuously challenge each other to get the best out of yourself.
In your work, you will manage and support, together with knowledgeable colleagues, the (AIMMS) solution for our customers:
- You have a passion for understanding, supporting and optimizing processes in supply chains
- You are pro-actively involved in our customer’s success, responding to their functional/technical questions and changes
- You are the first point of contact, understanding the customer’s business needs and proposing new solutions
- You connect with our team for specific knowledge and you manage the customer stakeholders (managers, users and IT)
- You manage the quarterly business reviews with the internal Districon team and with the customer stakeholders
In addition, as a Junior Consultant Customer Success you are:
- Analytically strong, you are capable of understanding and overseeing complex solutions and processes easily
- Good at math and precise, you can easily draw the right conclusions out of a complete supply chain solution
- Pragmatic, as not always the most complex mathematical solution helps our customer
- Bold, you have the guts to question and you are a go-getter: you will continue until you find the right solution
- Curious & flexible, you always want to know exactly how it works, you like changing priorities when customers contact you
- Social, such that we will enjoy the social part of our work together with all the Districon colleagues!
Your basis consists of:
- A Bachelor degree Logistics & Management, IT & Business (or related)
- Excellent proficiency of both Dutch and English
- Preferable knowledge of AIMMS (Operations Research), Python and/or R, SQL
- 0 to 3 years of work experience in supply chain or operations management
What do you get from us?
Within Districon, we have all the knowledge and experience for you to grow and develop as a consultant customer success. At Districon, being a smaller company, everybody knows each other and we all support your initiatives and ideas. Because some of our clients are internationally active, chances are that you work abroad, or you can gain experience for a short time at our new offices in Chicago and Singapore. A good work-life balance is our priority: we complement hard work with delicious lunches, Friday afternoon drinks, barbecues, winter sports outings and a weekend trip with the whole company once every two years.
And then you also get:
- A salary in line with the market with the possibility to grow quickly
- Participation in the Districon Development Program (coaching and training)
- Possibility to work from home with good home-office equipment
- 26 vacation days
- Smartphone, laptop and mobility arrangement
Want to apply?
Because of our growth we continuously look for talent! We are happy to meet you and discuss the possibilities.
Do you think you are the one we are looking for? Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org