So, are you looking for a graduation internship where you learn everything about supply chain management? Where you get the opportunity to move on to your first job? Then an internship at Districon is exactly what you are looking for!
What will you do during the internship?
"Improving the forecasting model of a large international fashion retailer’.
You will work on one of our bespoke products using actual data from the client. The assignment is focused on identifying how we can improve the forecasting model, given certain changes in the supply chain of the client. Examples of these supply chain changes are:
- More data becomes available
- New product introductions
- Intermittent demand
- Low data quality
Together, we’ll look what topic to investigate for your graduation internship. Although, we strongly encourage you to think of other topics could be of interest to you and to us.
About the client
The client is a large international fashion retailer with worldwide more than 7.200 stores in more than 20 different countries. Our tool is a Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) application with +100 users. We can tell you much more about the client and the tool in a physical conversation!
Where you will intern
As an intern you will become part of Districon the advisory group 'Supply Chain & Logistics’ of Royal HaskoningDHV. We are all about solving logistical challenges. On a global level, we think along with various organizations. From multinationals to medium-sized companies and from strategy to implementation. We are always focused on impactful results. In the Netherlands we are the largest provider of logistics consultancy, IT solutions and supply chain specialists.
Our Advisory Group has 80 enthusiastic colleagues and we run our supply chain and logistics business from our “head office” in Amersfoort, The Netherlands supported by our offices in from Amersfoort to Singapore and Chicago.
What you bring
As an intern, you will bring along the following:
- You are a top-notch high potential with ambition, a result driven mindset and the motivation to learn more
- You have proactive attitude, affinity for IT and Data and above all, passion for what you do
- You have a relevant educational background within IT and supply chain (for example Industrial Engineering, Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Econometrics) at WO level
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills
- You are able to join us in our office in Amersfoort.
What we offer you
An internship in an international and dynamic work environment, with a great working atmosphere. You will learn from working with experienced consultants and get a glimpse of the various areas of expertise we have on offer. Learn and experience in order to map out your own career path.
We combine hard work with Friday afternoon drinks, barbecues, winter sports and once every two years a weekend away with the entire advisory group.
Furthermore, we offer:
- The most beautiful and challenging internship projects
- Personal attention and guidance
- All the tools you need to support your work: laptop & software
- The space to discover and further develop your own interests and specializations
- An internship compensation (450, - gross per month for a full-time internship)
- A workspace in our office in Amersfoort. But you have access to all our other offices (eg: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Eindhoven, Nijmegen).
Are you our new intern?
Then we would like to meet you! Apply via the button below and upload your resume and motivation. If you have any questions, please send them to Bram de la Combé, Consultant Digital Transformation, at email@example.com