We ask our customers: Are your supply chain and logistics fit for changing demand patterns, disruptive events and resource scarcity? Do they support your climate ambitions with cradle-to-cradle insights and action?
Supply chain is our DNA, engineering and analytics our key focus and interest. We believe that applying the right technology enables our customers to improve their supply chain processes and planning. And, as a consequence, improve their business: better results, build resilience and be sustainable.
Our supply chain and logistic solutions ensure:
- Informed decisions on strategy, tactics and operations throughout the entire chain
- A unique mix of process experience, data science expertise, digital tools and technology
As a Consultant Manufacturing Planning you focus on production planning & scheduling challenges: How can manufacturers improve the planning & control of their production process. Which inefficiencies are taking place in the production process and what waste can be eliminated? How can you guarantee that production keeps on going by having sufficient supply, given all disruptions going on in the world? What kind of information reporting is required to manage the operations? What is the role of IoT in the factory of the future?
You will provide answers to these questions by developing and implementing customized planning applications, by applying your industry specific knowledge and interests, by using your analytical and programming skills and by training and supporting users.
You participate in, or even lead workshops, you do site visits and you work together with the our team and the customer.
You will be working in the supply chain team, which consists of around 30 enthusiastic and driven colleagues. Supply chain is our DNA, analytics our key focus and interest. We believe that applying the right technology enables our customers to improve their supply chain processes and planning. And, as a consequence, improve their business: revenues, costs, speed and capital. Together with the other Business Consultants with different expertises, you spar and constantly challenge each other to get the best out of yourself. You are entrepreneurial and would like to contribute to the further development of the Manufacturing & Supply Chain discipline within Districon. We are doing this together with all other colleagues in RHDHV with engineering capabilities in the area of manufacturing, like process engineers or (digital) architects.
Working at Districon
Join us! For over 45 years, Districon has been working with organizations all over the world to develop strategies and solve problems for integrated chain management. How can things be done even more efficiently and sustainably? We enjoy challenges, the harder the better. Only the best result is good enough. We succeed in this with 80 enthusiastic colleagues from Amersfoort, Singapore and Chicago.
Districon is the advisory group Supply Chain & Logistics of Royal HaskoningDHV. Royal HaskoningDHV is a global engineering, project management and consultancy firm, with 6,000 colleagues in 140 countries. Together we work on projects that have a positive impact on people, our living environment and the economy. With the Business Line Industry & Buildings we serve a broad, international market. Within the Business Line there are projects within various markets, where our focus is on manufacturing companies.
You have a great passion for optimizing existing manufacturing processes, an interest in Internet of Things and connected production. Your experience shows your ambition to develop yourself in the Manufacturing & Supply Chain field. You are reliable and persevere until you find the right solution. You are flexible, like to visit your international customers and a changing work place is something that appeals to you. As a real team player you operate effortlessly in multi-stakeholder environments and you work well in teams, both internally and externally.
Furthermore, as Consultant Manufacturing Planning you are:
- Analytically strong: you quickly comprehend and simplify complicated processes and draw the right conclusions based on logistical characteristics
- Inquisitive: you always want to know exactly how things work and you get to the core of the question.
- Result-orientated: you get a kick out of improving the manufacturing operations within the deadlines of the customer
- Creative: you like to design the UI of an applications to make planning systems as intuitive as possible
As a basis, you bring along:
- A completed university degree in Industrial or Mechanical; Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science, Business analytics or comparable education
- Interest or experience in manufacturing environments, for example improving production planning/scheduling systems or leading (parts of) continuous improvement programs
- Excellent command of both Dutch and English
What do you get from us?
Within Districon, we have all the knowledge and experience for you to grow and develop as a Consultant Manufacturing Planning. At Districon, being a smaller company, everybody knows each other and we all support your initiatives and ideas. Because some of our clients are internationally active, chances are that you work abroad, or you can gain experience for a short time at our offices around the globe, just have a look at https://www.royalhaskoningdhv.com/en/offices to see our global presence. A good work-life balance is our priority: we complement hard work, Friday afternoon drinks, barbecues, winter sports outings and a weekend trip with the whole company once every two years.
And then you also get:
- A competitive salary with good career opportunities
- Participation in the multi-year development program 'Expedition Districon' that consists of coaching and training of practical skills and your consulting- and coaching skills
- A well-facilitated home office, so you can work partly at home and partly in the office
- including a laptop and smartphone
- Travel allowance for own or public transport
- 28 holiday days and the possibility to buy extra holiday days
- A personal budget to spend, for example on a bicycle or buy extra holidays, but you can also have it paid out
- An excellent pension scheme: no worries for later
“You will work in our office in Amersfoort. But you have access to all our other offices (eg: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Eindhoven, Nijmegen).”
Want to apply?
Already decided and can't wait to meet our supply chain experts? Apply via the button below.
Have you already decided and can't wait to meet our supply chain experts? Apply via the button below.
If you have any questions about our vacancy Consultant Manufacturing Planning, please feel free to ask Olaf Witsen at 06 8264 1518 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because of our growth, we are constantly looking for talent. Are you curious about Districon and the possibilities for you? Then don't hesitate to contact us. The coffee and our team are ready for you!
Thank you for your interest, but no acquisition in relation to this vacancy.