How do you reduce the risk of breakage of bottles during the production process? What is the most efficient routing to bring groceries from the distribution center to customers? These are typical supply chain questions that you encountered during your study Supply Chain Management, Econometrics, or your previous experience in Operations Research. As Medior/Senior Consultant Supply Chain Advanced Solutions at Districon, you solve these issues by creating and implementing customized (AIMMS) applications together with your dedicated team.
You make the difference for clients such as Heineken, Albert Heijn or Action. The solutions that you design support supply chain processes. Think of a production planning application for a manufacturer or creating a tool for a S&OP/IBP cycle. You will work in the Districon Solutions team consisting of about thirty colleagues. Together with all the supply chain consultants you continuously challenge each other to get the best out of yourself.
In your work, you will work together with experienced colleagues on creating the right (AIMMS) solution for our customers:
- You have a passion for optimizing processes in supply chains
- You are taking the lead in the project from start to end, guiding the conversations with the customer
- You are leading the developments of the AIMMS application, guiding your project team and the customer’s team
- You organize and manage regular sprint meetings, connecting the business challenges with the solution requirements
- You manage the implementation of the solution, the training and support, ensuring a smooth go-live and hyper care period
In addition, as a Medior/Senior Consultant Supply Chain Advanced Solutions you are:
- Supply chain expert, you have experience in (developing/implementing) supply chain solutions
- Analytically strong, you are capable of understanding and explaining complex processes easily
- Good at math and good in prioritizing, you can understand the challenges and also decide on the best way forward
- Pragmatic, as there are always several ways to help our customer and improve their business
- Bold, you have the guts to propose out of the box options, you are a go-getter: you continue until the customer is happy
- Social, such that we will enjoy the social part of our work together with all the Districon colleagues!
Your basis consists of:
- A Master degree in Supply Chain management, Econometrics/Operations Research or Applied Mathematics
- Excellent proficiency of both Dutch and English
- Preferable knowledge of AIMMS, Python and/or R, SQL
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in supply chain or operations management
What do you get from us?
Within Districon, we have all the knowledge and experience for you to grow and develop as a consultant supply chain solutions. At Districon, being a smaller company, everybody knows each other and we all support your initiatives and ideas. Because some of our clients are internationally active, chances are that you work abroad, or you can gain experience for a short time at our new offices in Chicago and Singapore. A good work-life balance is our priority: we complement hard work with delicious lunches, Friday afternoon drinks, barbecues, winter sports outings and a weekend trip with the whole company once every two years.
And then you also get:
- A salary in line with the market with the possibility to grow quickly
- Participation in the Districon Development Program (coaching and training)
- Possibility to work from home with good home-office equipment
- 26 vacation days
- Smartphone, laptop and a mobility arrangement
Because of our growth we continuously look for talent! We are happy to meet you and discuss the possibilities.
Do you think you are the one we are looking for? Send your resume and motivation to email@example.com.