How do you set up a well-organized and secure data infrastructure? H ow do you set up data flows in a cloud environment? Or, how do you manage information security? These are typical data questions that we face in our supply chain solutions. And that is why our data engineers are so important for our business. As Medior/Senior Consultant Data Engineering at Districon, you solve these issues by advising on data infrastructure, ensuring the right data is available in the correct way for the right people.
You make the difference for clients such as Heineken, Albert Heijn or Action. The solutions that you design support supply chain processes. Think of a production planning solution for a manufacturer or creating a solution for a S&OP/IBP cycle. You will work in the supply chain analytics team consisting of about thirty colleagues. With the other data engineering consultants, you continuously challenge each other to get the best out of yourself.
In your work, you will work together with experienced data engineers on creating the right technical set-up for our customers:
- You have a passion for data, data engineering and preferably optimizing processes in supply chains
- You are designing, building and maintaining ETL’s and REST API’s
- You use the Microsoft Azure platform, you work with tools as Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Datalake
- You ensure that our data infrastructures meet the requirements on security, compliance, performance and scalability
- You are interested in setting up cloud environments via infrastructure-as-code and CI/CD (like Azure Devops)
In addition, as a Medior/Senior Consultant Data Engineering you are:
- A data engineering expert, preferably, you have interest in (developing/implementing) supply chain solutions
- Analytically strong, you are capable of understanding and explaining complex processes easily
- Able to set priorities, you can understand the challenges and also decide on the best way forward
- Pragmatic, as not always the technological best solution helps our customer
- Bold, you have the guts to propose out of the box options and you are a go-getter: you continue until the customer is happy
- Social, such that we will enjoy the social part of our work together with all the Districon colleagues!
Your basis consists of:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or comparable
- Excellent proficiency of both Dutch and English
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience as Data Engineer
What do you get from us?
Within Districon, we have all the knowledge and experience for you to grow and develop as a consultant data engineering. At Districon, being a smaller company, everybody knows each other, and we all support your initiatives and ideas. Because some of our clients are internationally active, chances are that you work abroad, or you can gain experience for a short time at our new offices in Chicago and Singapore. A good work-life balance is our priority: we complement hard work with delicious lunches, Friday afternoon drinks, barbecues, winter sports outings and a weekend trip with the whole company once every two years.
And then you also get:
- A salary in line with the market with the possibility to grow quickly
- Participation in the Districon Development Program (coaching and training)
- Possibility to work from home with good home-office equipment
- 26 vacation days
- Smartphone, laptop and a mobility arrangement
Want to apply?
Because of our growth we continuously look for talent! We are happy to meet you and discuss the possibilities.
Do you think you are the one we are looking for? Send your resume and motivation to email@example.com.