KLM CargoRedesign KLM Cargo terminal operations.
|Markets||Airports & Air cargo, Service & Maintenance|
In the last decade several assignments have been executed at KLM Cargo’s hub at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, including:
- The development and design of a complete new air cargo facility including the handling and control systems.
- Development of a management tool to identify bottlenecks in the trade handling operation related to the flight schedules.
- Design of the mechanized mail handling system with the aim to reduce connection time for transit mail.
- Design of new handling processes for import flows
- Redesign of the animal station in compliance with the complex EU-legislation